Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-17 Origin: Site
Lifting chain is an essential and important device for retrieving objects of the shop crane. The length of the chain can be adjusted according to the different lifting height of the heavy objects, which plays an important role in improving the operating efficiency and expanding the operating range of the shop crane. Now let’s see what chain is used with a shop crane.
What is a shop crane?
Distinguishing shop crane chains
Shop crane chain selection
Maintenance of shop crane chain
Shop crane refers to the vertical lifting and horizontal lifting machinery within a certain range of heavy lifting. The working characteristic of the shop crane in is to do the intermittent movement, that is, in a working cycle, the corresponding mechanism of the movement of material, transport, unloading is alternately working. The shop crane mainly includes lifting mechanism, operating mechanism, luffing mechanism, slewing mechanism and metal structure. Lifting mechanism is the basic working mechanism of shop crane, which is mostly composed of hanging system and winch, but also lifting heavy objects through hydraulic system. The operating mechanism is used to move heavy objects vertically and horizontally or to adjust the working position of the shop crane. It is generally composed of an electric motor, a reducer, a brake and a wheel. The luffing mechanism is only equipped on the boom crane. The amplitude decreases when the boom is raised upward and increases when the boom is lowered downward. There are two types of luffing amplitude: balanced luffing amplitude and non-balanced luffing amplitude. A slewing mechanism for making the boom turn is composed of a driving device and a slewing bearing device.
1, transmission chain: mainly used for transmission of power chain.
2. Conveying chain: The chain mainly used for conveying materials.
3. Traction chain: mainly used for dragging and lifting chains.
4, special special chain: mainly used in special mechanical devices, with special functions and structures of the chain.
1. Whether the inner/outer chain plates are deformed, cracked or corroded;
2, Whether the pin deformation or rotation, embroidery erosion;
3. Whether the roller is cracked, damaged or excessively worn;
4. Whether the joint is loose and deformed;
5, There is no sound or abnormal vibration, chain lubrication condition is good.
6, The allowable wear value of the lifting chain shall not exceed 10% of the diameter of the ring chain rod or the thickness of the auxiliary tools;
7, The main ring shall be scrapped if its distortion exceeds 10 degrees from the plane where the main ring is not bent;
8, It is prohibited to use the lifting chain if cracks, bends or twists occur in any part of the chain and if there are stuck or stiff or sluggish between the ring hinge and the phenomenon cannot be eliminated;
9, The permanent extension of the chain and single ring shall not exceed 5% of the original length.
1. Sprocket should be installed on the shaft without skew and swing. The end faces of the two sprockets in the same transmission assembly shall be located in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprockets is less than 0.5 meters, a deviation of 1 mm shall be allowed. If the center of the sprocket is more than 0.5 meters apart, a deviation of 2 mm is allowed. But do not allow friction sprocket teeth side phenomenon, if the two wheel braided too large easy to produce chain and accelerated wear. Care must be taken to check and adjust offsets when replacing sprockets.
2. Hoisting chain tightness should be appropriate, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing easy to wear; Too loose chain is easy to jump and take off. The tightness of the chain is as follows: lift or press down from the middle of the chain, and the center distance of the two sprockets is about 2%-3%.
3. The new lifting chain is too long or stretched after use, so it is difficult to adjust. The link can be removed according to the situation, but it must be an even number. The link shall pass through the back of the chain, and the lock plate shall be inserted outside. The opening of the lock plate shall be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After sprocket wear is serious, new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. New chains or sprockets cannot be replaced alone. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing to accelerate the wear of new chains or sprockets. Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain extent should be turned over in time to use (refers to the adjustable surface of the sprocket used). To extend the use time.
5. The old lifting chain cannot be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. Lifting chain in the work must remember to fill lubricating oil in time. The lubricating oil must enter the fit clearance between the roller and the inner sleeve in order to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
The above is to choose the shop crane chain regulation, through this article you can choose what chain is used with a shop crane.
A hydraulic shop press is a type of machine press that uses a cylinder in order to create a compressive force. The force of the shop press can be used for a variety of jobs such as clinching, moulding, forging and metalworking; it also has the ability to create a variety of intricate shapes for mo