Views: 34 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-22 Origin: Site
1. Pull out the lock pin from the frame.
2. Open release valve and expand the jack.
3. Place the jack around the tire and make both rollers contact the tire.
4. Close release valve by turning handwheel clockwise.
6. Be sure lock the pin in place.
7. Repeat on the other tires and maneuver the vehicle as required.
8. To release jack, pull the pin out from frame and open valve by turning handwheel counter clockwise.
In principle, the hydraulic jack is based on Pascal principle, that is, the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere, so in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on the smaller piston is relatively small, and the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also relatively large, which can keep t