Views:31 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-22 Origin:Site
1. Pull out the lock pin from the frame.
2. Open release valve and expand the jack.
3. Place the jack around the tire and make both rollers contact the tire.
4. Close release valve by turning handwheel clockwise.
6. Be sure lock the pin in place.
7. Repeat on the other tires and maneuver the vehicle as required.
8. To release jack, pull the pin out from frame and open valve by turning handwheel counter clockwise.
1. When moving the floor jack, adjust the grip to 45°, and the staff can push and pull the jack.2. When the working position is aligned, adjust the grip to the horizontal direction, and adjust the position of the jack from front to back.3. Hold the squeegee lever handle and adjust the grip angle.4.