Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-12 Origin:Site
1. Loosen the nut that replace the tire, but do not unscrew it.
2. Put the handle into the screw jack and shake the handle clockwise to the appropriate height.
3. Place the jack under the lifting position specified by the automobile factory, turn the handle clockwise to make the jack saddle contact with the jacking part, and check whether the contact is safe and reliable.
4. Then, rock the handle to raise the vehicle to the appropriate height, replace the tire, and pre-tighten the nut.
1. When moving the floor jack, adjust the grip to 45°, and the staff can push and pull the jack.2. When the working position is aligned, adjust the grip to the horizontal direction, and adjust the position of the jack from front to back.3. Hold the squeegee lever handle and adjust the grip angle.4.