Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-12 Origin: Site
The shop crane is made of reinforced steel with a horizontal fixed wheel for load movement, making your movement convenient and fast. It is widely used in automobile repair shops, abrasive tools factories, workshops, and special harsh environments.
1. Select a flat ground so that the four wheels are in balanced contact with the ground.
2. Install the boom and fasten the screws.
3. When lifting the workpiece, it is strictly forbidden to stand under the boom.
4. Check if the hydraulic cylinder is normal when lifting.
5. When dropping, slowly release the hydraulic valve.
6. It is strictly forbidden to overload use it.
In principle, the hydraulic jack is based on Pascal principle, that is, the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere, so in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on the smaller piston is relatively small, and the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also relatively large, which can keep t