Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-12 Origin:Site
The shop crane is made of reinforced steel with a horizontal fixed wheel for load movement, making your movement convenient and fast. It is widely used in automobile repair shops, abrasive tools factories, workshops, and special harsh environments.
1. Select a flat ground so that the four wheels are in balanced contact with the ground.
2. Install the boom and fasten the screws.
3. When lifting the workpiece, it is strictly forbidden to stand under the boom.
4. Check if the hydraulic cylinder is normal when lifting.
5. When dropping, slowly release the hydraulic valve.
6. It is strictly forbidden to overload use it.
1. When moving the floor jack, adjust the grip to 45°, and the staff can push and pull the jack.2. When the working position is aligned, adjust the grip to the horizontal direction, and adjust the position of the jack from front to back.3. Hold the squeegee lever handle and adjust the grip angle.4.