Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-15 Origin: Site
Shop crane refers to the vertical lifting and horizontal lifting machinery within a certain range of heavy lifting. The working characteristic of the shop crane in is to do the intermittent movement, that is, in a working cycle, the corresponding mechanism of the movement of material, transport, unloading is alternately working. Then how we use a shop crane?
How to use a shop crane?
Matters needing attention when using shop crane
1. The operator must check the brake, hook, wire rope, safety device and other components of the crane, and rule out any abnormal situation.
2. When the heavy weight is lifted for the first time in each shift (or when the load reaches the maximum), the weight should be lowered again after the lifting height is 0.5 meters from the ground, so as to check the performance of the brake and carry out normal work after it is confirmed reliable.
3. During the operation, the operator shall ring the bell to alarm the following operations according to the provisions.
(1) Lifting and dropping heavy objects; When driving big cars or small cars.
(2) If the line of sight is not clear, the crane shall ring the bell to alarm continuously when moving or passing.
(3) When the crane moves close to another crane within the span.
(4) When lifting heavy objects and approaching personnel.
4. The operation shall be carried out according to the unified command signal.
5. In case of sudden power failure during work, all controller handles should be placed at the "zero" position, and check whether crane movement is normal before working again.
6. The limit position limiter of the crane shall not be used for parking, and the lifting mechanism brake shall not be adjusted under load.
7. During operation, keep a close eye on the direction of operation and the presence of unmanned or obstructions nearby. When the work is finished, the engine anchor should be located.
8. After work, raise the crane hook to a certain height, park the truck at the designated position, put the controller handle at the "zero" position, pull down the protection box knife switch handle, and cut off the power supply.
9. Carry out daily maintenance of the crane and make handover records.
(1) Each crane must be marked with the rated lifting weight in a conspicuous place.
(2) During the work, no one may be transported on the bridge or by hook.
(3) No operation license and drunk are not allowed to drive the crane.
(4) In the operation must concentrate on, do not talk, smoke or do irrelevant things.
(5) Clean the car; Do not leave equipment, tools, inflammable, explosive and dangerous goods.
(6) The crane is not allowed to overload.
(7) It shall not be hoisted under the following circumstances: the binding is not firm; Parts overload; Unknown signal; Suspension; Something buried or frozen in the ground; A person on a hanging object; In-flammables, explosive devices and dangerous goods without safety and protection measures; An overfull liquid substance; Wire rope does not meet the safety use requirements; The lifting mechanism is out of order.
(8) When the crane is running on the line without obstacles, the hook or lifting tool and the bottom surface of the lifting object must be 2m above the ground. If the obstacle is to be crossed, the obstacle must be more than 0.5m high.
(9) Allow two mechanisms to operate simultaneously for lifting objects less than 50% of the rated lifting weight; If the lifting weight is greater than 50% of the rated lifting weight, only one mechanism can be used.
(10) For bridge cranes with main and secondary hooks, do not raise or lower the main and secondary hooks at the same time (special exceptions).
(11) Welding or hammering on the hoisted objects and working under the objects (if supported) shall not be permitted.
(12) Inspection or maintenance shall be carried out only after power failure and when a power failure operation sign is hung on the switch. If it is necessary to work live, it should be protected by safety measures and supervised by personnel.
(13) Don't throw things down from the car.
(14) Limit switches and interlock protection devices should be checked frequently.
(15) Limit switches are not allowed to be used as a means of stopping.
(16) When there is a problem with the lifting brake, it is not allowed to lift heavy objects.
(17) Hanging objects shall not be operated above people or equipment.
(18) When welding a part of the crane, the ground wire shall be specially set up, and the fuselage shall not be used as the ground wire.
(19) When the hook is in the lower limit position, more than two safety rope rings must be kept on the reel.
(20) The crane is not allowed to collide with each other, more is not allowed to use one crane to push another crane for work.
(21) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metals, explosive and dangerous goods, it is necessary to slowly lift them from the ground 100~200mm to test the reliability of the brake.
(22) Lamps used for repair and inspection must have a voltage below 36V.
(23) All electrical equipment shells of bridge cranes shall be earthed. If the trolley track is not welded on the main beam, the ground wire should be welded. The grounding wires may be galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area greater than 75mm2 or bare copper wire with a cross-sectional area of 10mm2 or galvanized round steel with a cross-sectional area greater than 30mm2. There shall be more than two grounding positions in the driver's cab or crane frame. Crane on any point to the power between the neutral point grounding resistance, both should be less than 4 Ω.
(24) Regular safety technical inspection and pre-inspection and pre-repair shall be carried out.
Shop crane is a large machinery, in the operation of the shop crane to operate in strict accordance with the operation specifications, to ensure our safety.
A hydraulic shop press is a type of machine press that uses a cylinder in order to create a compressive force. The force of the shop press can be used for a variety of jobs such as clinching, moulding, forging and metalworking; it also has the ability to create a variety of intricate shapes for mo