Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-01 Origin: Site
Bottle jacks are very popular in the industry. Among them, hydraulic jacks are widely used,which the main reasons is hydraulic transmission devices.It is light weight, low inertia, high power, high efficiency, low noise and very durable.So how to use it?
This article contains the following:
The use process of the bottle jack
Precautions when using bottle jacks
Which occasions need to use bottle jacks
(1) Before use, please check whether each part is normal. Strictly abide by the provisions of the main parameters when using it to avoid over-height and overload.
(2) After the jack lifts the heavy object, the support should be used to support the heavy object in time
(3) When using a jack, place the oil cylinder in an appropriate position and tighten the oil drain screw on the oil pump to start working. To lower the piston rod, loosen the hand wheel of the manual oil pump slightly in a counterclockwise direction, unload the oil cylinder, and the piston rod will gradually drop. Otherwise, the descending speed will be dangerous.
(1) Before starting, be sure to check whether all parts are normal, focusing on whether the piston, joints, high-pressure hose, etc. leak oil.
(2) The use of jacks must not be over-high and overloaded, otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the specified, serious oil leakage will occur at the top of the cylinder. If the amount of oil in the manual pump body is insufficient, you need to add hydraulic oil that should be fully filtered to the pump before it can work.
(3) The center of gravity of the weight should be moderate. Choose the jack's focus point reasonably. The bottom surface should be leveled. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered. Whether it should be lined with tough wood and whether it is placed stably to avoid sinking or tilting of the load.
(4) If several jacks need to be lifted at the same time, in addition to the correct placement of the jacks, it should be noted that the load of each jack should be balanced, and the lifting speed should be kept synchronized to prevent the weight being lifted from tilting and causing danger.
(5) Due to the small lifting stroke of the jack, the user must not exceed the rated stroke when using it to avoid damage to the jack.
General jacks include hydraulic jacks, bottle jacks, claw jacks, etc. It have more than a dozen types, which are widely used in construction lifting, repairing roads and bridges, mining, slope tunnels, repairing automobiles and other mechanical equipment. At the same time, hydraulic jacks are often used in aspects such as electrical maintenance and static pile pressing.Among them, the lifting capacity of the hydraulic jack can reach one thousand tons, and it can maintain a very stable lifting of heavy objects during use. Because of this advantage, it has been used in many industries. Generally, such hydraulic jacks are needed in the shipping industry to transport large machinery and equipment. There are many types of jacks, which not only different types have different uses,but also their functions will vary with different sizes. Therefore, when we use jacks, we need to select them correctly.
Bottle jacks play a very important role in our lives, so we must be safe when using them. If you need to use several bottle jacks to raise a device at the same time in construction or mining and other environments, you should also pay attention to the choice of bottle jacks of the same model, and note amount of weight the bottle jacks bear. No matter what the bottle jack is used for, it is best to choose the tonnage of the bottle jack to avoid overloading when carrying heavy objects. In addition, please pay attention to the lifting height of the bottle jack. Wipe clean before use, and check if there is any damage, etc. If there is a problem, repair it in time to avoid accidents or damage to other parts.
A hydraulic shop press is a type of machine press that uses a cylinder in order to create a compressive force. The force of the shop press can be used for a variety of jobs such as clinching, moulding, forging and metalworking; it also has the ability to create a variety of intricate shapes for mo