Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-04 Origin: Site
A machine commonly used in a workshop is a shop crane. Then how to move metal with crane in shop?
What is a shop crane？
How to move metal with crane in shop？
Matters needing attention when using shop crane
Shop crane refers to the vertical lifting and horizontal lifting machinery within a certain range of heavy lifting. The working characteristic of the shop crane in is to do the intermittent movement, that is, in a working cycle, the corresponding mechanism of the movement of material, transport, unloading is alternately working. The shop crane mainly includes lifting mechanism, operating mechanism, luffing mechanism, slewing mechanism and metal structure. Lifting mechanism is the basic working mechanism of shop crane, which is mostly composed of hanging system and winch, but also lifting heavy objects through hydraulic system. The operating mechanism is used to move heavy objects vertically and horizontally or to adjust the working position of the shop crane. It is generally composed of an electric motor, a reducer, a brake and a wheel. The luffing mechanism is only equipped on the boom crane. The amplitude decreases when the boom is raised upward and increases when the boom is lowered downward. There are two types of luffing amplitude: balanced luffing amplitude and non-balanced luffing amplitude. A slewing mechanism for making the boom turn is composed of a driving device and a slewing bearing device.
Power the crane, close all the safety limits, close the emergency switch and all the control handles to zero, then close the switch of the control box, connect the main contactor, can start to work.
1. Light load Lifting Light load lifting Weight Q≤ 0.4GN When lifting, push block step by step, each gear must stay for more than 1 second, generally it needs to pass for more than 5 seconds from static, acceleration to rated speed. When the hook is raised to a predetermined height, the handle should be pulled back to zero step by step, and each gear should be stopped for more than 1 second, so that the motor gradually slows down and finally stops braking.
2. Q≈ 0.5GN-0.6GN Lifting weight in the middle lift. Start and accelerate slowly. When the handle is pushed to the first gear of the direction, it will stay for about 2 seconds. When the hook is raised to a predetermined height, the handle should be pulled back to zero step by step to make the motor slow down gradually, and finally stop.
3. Heavy duty lift Heavy duty lift Q≥ 0.7gn When lifting, push the handle to the second gear quickly and lift the object gradually. If the motor still cannot start after the handle is pushed to the second gear, it means that the hoisted object has exceeded the rated lifting weight. At this time, the hoisting shall be stopped immediately. When the object is raised to a predetermined height, the handle should be leveled back to zero step by step. Stay in the second gear for a little longer to reduce the impact. However, do not stop in the first gear. Quickly level back to zero to prevent the weight from sliding down.
Decline in operating
Do not descend in the first gear at high speed except under light load in order to avoid accidents. Heavy load should be at the lowest speed of descent, do not use high speed descent will prevent the descent speed too fast braking when the car can not brake hook accident. Do not use reverse braking when heavy load, in order to avoid the heavy towing motor reversal, burn motor.
1. The center of gravity of the object to be hoisted shall be found before the hook is adjusted forward and backward for each hoisting, so as to avoid uneven force of the wire rope or overturning of the lifting object in the process of heavy lifting.
2. When lifting smoothly, it is forbidden to push and block quickly or start suddenly.
3. The lifting height of the hoisted object should be half a meter above the obstacle, and it is forbidden to pass over the ground personnel or equipment during lifting. When the lifting object needs to pass over the ground personnel, a signal should be sent, and it can pass only after the personnel escape.
4, cut off the power supply in the work should not be the limit switch as a stop button to cut off the power, not to mention when the lifting heavy motor reverse to cut off the power.
(1) Each crane must be marked with the rated lifting weight in a conspicuous place.
(2) During the work, no one may be transported on the bridge or by hook.
(3) No operation license and drunk are not allowed to drive the crane.
(4) In the operation must concentrate on, do not talk, smoke or do irrelevant things.
(5) Clean the car; Do not leave equipment, tools, inflammable, explosive and dangerous goods.
(6) The crane is not allowed to overload.
(7) It shall not be hoisted under the following circumstances: the binding is not firm; Parts overload; Unknown signal; Suspension; Something buried or frozen in the ground; A person on a hanging object; In-flammables, explosive devices and dangerous goods without safety and protection measures; An overfull liquid substance; Wire rope does not meet the safety use requirements; The lifting mechanism is out of order.
(8) When the crane is running on the line without obstacles, the hook or lifting tool and the bottom surface of the lifting object must be 2m above the ground. If the obstacle is to be crossed, the obstacle must be more than 0.5m high.
(9) Allow two mechanisms to operate simultaneously for lifting objects less than 50% of the rated lifting weight; If the lifting weight is greater than 50% of the rated lifting weight, only one mechanism can be used.
(10) For bridge cranes with main and secondary hooks, do not raise or lower the main and secondary hooks at the same time (special exceptions).
(11) Welding or hammering on the hoisted objects and working under the objects (if supported) shall not be permitted.
(12) Inspection or maintenance shall be carried out only after power failure and when a power failure operation sign is hung on the switch. If it is necessary to work live, it should be protected by safety measures and supervised by personnel.
(13) Don't throw things down from the car.
(14) Limit switches and interlock protection devices should be checked frequently.
(15) Limit switches are not allowed to be used as a means of stopping.
(16) When there is a problem with the lifting brake, it is not allowed to lift heavy objects.
(17) Hanging objects shall not be operated above people or equipment.
(18) When welding a part of the crane, the ground wire shall be specially set up, and the fuselage shall not be used as the ground wire.
(19) When the hook is in the lower limit position, more than two safety rope rings must be kept on the reel.
(20) The crane is not allowed to collide with each other, more is not allowed to use one crane to push another crane for work.
(21) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metals, explosive and dangerous goods, it is necessary to slowly lift them from the ground 100~200mm to test the reliability of the brake.
(22) Lamps used for repair and inspection must have a voltage below 36V.
(23) All electrical equipment shells of bridge cranes shall be earthed. If the trolley track is not welded on the main beam, the ground wire should be welded. The grounding wires may be galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area greater than 75mm2 or bare copper wire with a cross-sectional area of 10mm2 or galvanized round steel with a cross-sectional area greater than 30mm2. There shall be more than two grounding positions in the driver's cab or crane frame. Crane on any point to the power between the neutral point grounding resistance, both should be less than 4 Ω.
(24) Regular safety technical inspection and pre-inspection and pre-repair shall be carried out.
Through this article, we can know how to move metal with crane in shop.
what is vehicle positioning jack? Product Introduction: vehicle positioning jack is brand new tool designed for all sorts of operations. You can use it in very short time consumption for many operations, such as change your car tires, lift a vehicle, etc... What is vehicle positioning jack?vehicle p