Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-03 Origin: Site
Engine crane is a kind of large machinery, so someone developed a telescopic boom crane, so how does the telescopic boom crane fold up the boom?
What is a engine crane?
How to use a engine crane?
How to make an engine crane fold up?
Engine crane refers to the vertical lifting and horizontal lifting machinery within a certain range of heavy lifting. The working characteristic of the engine crane in is to do the intermittent movement, that is, in a working cycle, the corresponding mechanism of the movement of material, transport, unloading is alternately working. The engine crane mainly includes lifting mechanism, operating mechanism, luffing mechanism, slewing mechanism and metal structure. Lifting mechanism is the basic working mechanism of engine crane, which is mostly composed of hanging system and winch, but also lifting heavy objects through hydraulic system. The operating mechanism is used to move heavy objects vertically and horizontally or to adjust the working position of the engine crane. It is generally composed of an electric motor, a reducer, a brake and a wheel. The luffing mechanism is only equipped on the boom crane. The amplitude decreases when the boom is raised upward and increases when the boom is lowered downward. There are two types of luffing amplitude: balanced luffing amplitude and non-balanced luffing amplitude. A slewing mechanism for making the boom turn is composed of a driving device and a slewing bearing device.
1. The operator must check the brake, hook, wire rope, safety device and other components of the crane, and rule out any abnormal situation.
2. When the heavy weight is lifted for the first time in each shift (or when the load reaches the maximum), the weight should be lowered again after the lifting height is 0.5 meters from the ground, so as to check the performance of the brake and carry out normal work after it is confirmed reliable.
3. During the operation, the operator shall ring the bell to alarm the following operations according to the provisions.
(1) Lifting and dropping heavy objects; When driving big cars or small cars.
(2) If the line of sight is not clear, the crane shall ring the bell to alarm continuously when moving or passing.
(3) When the crane moves close to another crane within the span.
(4) When lifting heavy objects and approaching personnel.
4. The operation shall be carried out according to the unified command signal.
5. In case of sudden power failure during work, all controller handles should be placed at the "zero" position, and check whether crane movement is normal before working again.
6. The limit position limiter of the crane shall not be used for parking, and the lifting mechanism brake shall not be adjusted under load.
7. During operation, keep a close eye on the direction of operation and the presence of unmanned or obstructions nearby. When the work is finished, the engine anchor should be located.
8. After work, raise the crane hook to a certain height, park the truck at the designated position, put the controller handle at the "zero" position, pull down the protection box knife switch handle, and cut off the power supply.
9. Carry out daily maintenance of the crane and make handover records.
Principle of single cylinder bolt telescopic arm, is a big arm inside a cylinder and a "lock", and then used the lock to lock or open, inside a layer of the main arm can be locked in its outer layer of the main arm, is this, the strength of the telescopic arm length is a fixed value. Usually each section can be locked in 0%, 50%, 100%, their is each section telescopic boom of 0% 46%, 92%, 100% of the location can be locked. This pattern as is very common in engine crane telescopic boom.
This is how to fold the jib of a engine crane, and this article will show you how to fold the jib safely.
what is vehicle positioning jack? Product Introduction: vehicle positioning jack is brand new tool designed for all sorts of operations. You can use it in very short time consumption for many operations, such as change your car tires, lift a vehicle, etc... What is vehicle positioning jack?vehicle p