Views: 34 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-01 Origin: Site
Hydraulic transmission jacks play a very important role in our daily life. However, many people do not know what hydraulic transmission jacks are. Let's learn what hydraulic transmission jacks are.
What is a hydraulic transmission jack?
Use method of hydraulic transmission jack
Notes for use of hydraulic transmission jack
How to bleed a hydraulic transmission jack？
Hydraulic transmission jack is one or two stage hydraulic ram for bigger range. Smooth hydraulic lift and descent, foot pedal pump and release.
1) Check whether each part is normal before use, mainly check whether the piston, joint, high-pressure hose and other places leak oil.
2) The provisions in the main parameters should be strictly observed when using, and super high overload should be avoided, otherwise when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the provisions, the top of the hydraulic cylinder will have a serious oil leakage.
3) If the amount of oil in the manual hydraulic pump is insufficient, it is necessary to add fully filtered hydraulic oil to the pump in order to work.
4) The center of gravity of the weight should be moderately selected. The force point of the jack should be reasonably selected and the bottom should be flat. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be taken into consideration.
5) After the weight is jacked up by the jack, the weight should be firmly supported with supports in time.
6) If several jacks are needed to be lifted at the same time, in addition to the correct positioning of the jacks, attention should also be paid to balance the load of each jack, pay attention to keep the lifting speed in sync, and prevent the lifting object from tilting and causing danger.
7) When using the jack, first place the hydraulic cylinder, and then screw the oil discharge screw on the hydraulic pump, you can work. To make the piston rod drop, the hand wheel of the manual hydraulic pump will be slightly loosened by counterclockwise, the hydraulic cylinder is unloaded, the piston rod will gradually drop. Otherwise it will be dangerous to fall too fast.
8) The separated jack adopts the spring return structure. After lifting, it can be taken out quickly, but the connected hose cannot be used to pull the jack.
9) Since the lifting stroke of the jack is small, the rated stroke shall not be exceeded in use to avoid damaging the jack.
10) Violent vibration of the jack should be avoided during use (such as striking the work piece with a hammer when the jack is loaded).
1) When using, if the phenomenon of empty, you can first loosen the pump body on the oil screw, pump body vertical head down a few empty, and then tighten the oil screw, you can continue to use.
2) When in use, do not add off-load or overload, so as to avoid the risk of damage to the jack. When there is a load, do not unload the quick joint, so as to avoid accidents and damage to the parts.
3) Hydraulic transmission jack USES oil as the medium, so the maintenance of oil and equipment must be done well, so as to avoid blockage or oil leakage, which will affect the use effect.
4) For the new or long-built hydraulic transmission jack, there is much air in the memory of the hydraulic cylinder, so the piston rod may appear a tiny jump phenomenon at the beginning of use. The hydraulic transmission jack can be reciprocated without load for 2 to 3 times to eliminate the air in the cavity. Idle hydraulic transmission jacks for a long time, due to the seal is not working and hardening, thus affecting the service life of hydraulic transmission jacks, hydraulic transmission jacks in not in use, every month to make its no-load reciprocating movement 2 ~ 3 times.
1. Jack the jack up until the jack's ram piston is fully extended. The ram piston is the portion of the jack which rests just below the object to be lifted.
2. Release the pressure valve and allow the jack to lower itself. The pressure valve is typically located on the side of the jack and can be released with a flathead screwdriver. To release the valve, turn the valve in a counterclockwise direction with the screwdriver.
3. Open the jack's filler plug. The filler plug is generally located on the main body of the jack. The filler plug should not be confused with the two check valves, which look very similar and should not be disturbed. It is therefore imperative to check the jack's user's manual to identify the precise location of the filler plug. The filler plug can be opened by turning it in a counterclockwise direction with a flathead screwdriver. When the plug is removed, a short hissing sound indicates that the air trapped inside the jack has escaped.
Reinsert the filler plug into the jack. Repeat the above steps until air can no longer be heard escaping from the jack to complete the bleeding process.
Through the above article, a novice can clearly understand what a hydraulic transmission jack is and how to bleed a hydraulic transmission jack.
In principle, the hydraulic jack is based on Pascal principle, that is, the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere, so in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on the smaller piston is relatively small, and the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also relatively large, which can keep t