Views:12 Author:Jenny Publish Time: 2019-07-04 Origin:Site
1. When moving the floor jack, adjust the grip to 45°, and the staff can push and pull the jack.
2. When the working position is aligned, adjust the grip to the horizontal direction, and adjust the position of the jack from front to back.
3. Hold the squeegee lever handle and adjust the grip angle.
4. Adjust the three gear positions on the switch as needed.
5. The long top should be placed every time to avoid damage to the cylinder caused by direct contact between the body and the cylinder.