Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-16 Origin:Site
1. Hydraulic floor jack adopts an extra-large double-layered head, and the steel plate is reinforced and packaged, and the lifting is safe and stable.
2. The boom is thickened to ensure that the jack is stable and safe during the lifting process.
3. The handle is installed on the jack, which is convenient during use.
4. Preferred steel, which is thick and durable, push into the bottom of the car when used, saving time and convenience
5. The whole use of full coverage anti-oxidation paint, red matte paint to prevent rust
1. When moving the floor jack, adjust the grip to 45°, and the staff can push and pull the jack.2. When the working position is aligned, adjust the grip to the horizontal direction, and adjust the position of the jack from front to back.3. Hold the squeegee lever handle and adjust the grip angle.4.